Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stabathia from CB1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stabathia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Stabathia from CB1 Empty
PostSubject: Stabathia from CB1   Stabathia from CB1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 pm

sup all !

Figured I would drop in and say hi. For all that don't remember me I played an archer who was very aggressive at pvp in the caves. (testing the PvP system more or less but got plenty of QQ's)

I managed to miss the release of Rohan with Age of Conan. I tried it, got 80 a few weeks ago started pvp and the end-game content and GvG is garbage so I came back to rohan hoping I didn't miss TOO much.

I know you guys went to JP after CB1 shutdown and I lost touch after that.

Anyways I'm tearing up the levels on the US version right now hoping maybe to hook up with you guys later on for some PvP.

/wave roxi Stabathia hits you for 400dmg Smile

Silver I had to register to the forums! You guys must of done some sort of wipe or spring cleaning of members...anyways we wouldn't want to forget your first afk recruitment after we got the guild tag Smile

P.S I almost forgot I have the same name in-game from CB1 so shoot me a tell sometime

Back to top Go down
Beta

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Stabathia from CB1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabathia from CB1   Stabathia from CB1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:45 pm

good old days... OB hasnt been that good so far
Back to top Go down
Sevensins
Administrator
Administrator
Sevensins

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Stabathia from CB1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabathia from CB1   Stabathia from CB1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 am

hey Stab hows things glad to see u back again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stabathia from CB1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabathia from CB1   Stabathia from CB1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabathia from CB1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Chat :: Introduction-
Jump to: