Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya AoC - GEvill's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GEvill

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Hiya AoC - GEvill's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hiya AoC - GEvill's Introduction   Hiya AoC - GEvill's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey Angeld of Chaos! Whats up?! I'm an 18 year old Canadian living in Egypt atm farao , I recently heard of your guild from one of your members, SupamoeX afro . He introduced me to the guild and asked me to try to join. It sounds pretty deep, and I'm a deep player of mmorpgs. Ive been playing Rohan the day open beta started. I reached level 18 on a half elf but decided to try dekans and they were cooler Cool so i stuck with that but im a little behind on level since i started the dekan recently. I reached level 21 atm and going on 30, but Im chilling a bit less since exams are pretty soon study .. But ey, I'll work it on and im not one of those retards who stops hobbies for exams eh? king So hit me up.. You can call this an application as well as an introduction.. Thanks again Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down

Hiya AoC - GEvill's Introduction
Page 1 of 1