Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look what the cat dragged in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcap

Nightcap

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Look what the cat dragged in Empty
PostSubject: Look what the cat dragged in   Look what the cat dragged in Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Guess who's here....

IT'S ME!

There were rumors I wouldn't come, but here I am!

I'm Nightcap, also known on SilkRoadForums as Icealya, and I just got tired of SRO, wiht never getting in, always waiting till like, 3 AM (GMT +1 for me) before I could logg in, and it just destroyed me! so, here I am, hoping to make a fresh and new start with a new MMORPG, and I expect a lot from it, after RS and SRO.

I chose to become a Dragon Sage, just because it looks sweet to me.<3

Hope I'll have a lotta fun with ya'll on Rohan, and don't forget, with me everything is even more fun!=)

=P
Back to top Go down
bennedro

bennedro

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Look what the cat dragged in   Look what the cat dragged in Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:25 pm

lol i used to play SRO (RS? runescape?) quit because i got bored of handleveling after 30+ so botted till 60 then got bored because everyone else botted + can't get in servers + after xmas update i couldnt bot anymore unless i paid Razz

played rappelz for 1.5 yrs though, runescape LONG LONG LONG time ago for 1yr, stopped, then 2 yrs, stopped then 1yr :O (long history, but stopped playing when i found 3d mmos)

well hope ya have fun playing Rohan ^^
Back to top Go down
0l3n

0l3n

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Look what the cat dragged in   Look what the cat dragged in Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Bad bad man, no boT!

And hi Ice!!
Still think you should have gone elf. You would have been hot! no homo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what the cat dragged in   Look what the cat dragged in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what the cat dragged in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Chat :: Introduction-
Jump to: