Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Rohan!

Go down 
+4
Megwin
linny
cecilia
Sevensins
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevensins
Administrator
Administrator
Sevensins

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:40 am

So what does the public think about rohan and the latest trade center implementation?
Back to top Go down
cecilia
Administrator
Administrator
cecilia

Number of posts : 280

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:08 am

Trade center will be interesting if used to an advantage... on the other hand, this system could also be abused (well, most systems in mmo's can be)~ ohhh, what's this? Look what I found? Cookies here!

*waves the smell of cookies to guildies*

XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:46 am

-bites cookies-. -kinaps cecilia to be the cookie maker slave- muahha >_> cookies are all mine now! must u find me. try to get em bak >_>

meh the trading system is gonna be abused sooner or later.. we can worry about that when theres abusers but for now..lets just focus on killing...and drinking blood...and stealing ceci's cookies...
Back to top Go down
cecilia
Administrator
Administrator
cecilia

Number of posts : 280

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:45 pm

I like the sound of the drinkin' blood part, that's what Dark Elves do best *cackles* >:3

Zomg, Sora I realised you always make the evil kitty to escape -_-"

Now I have to chuck her back in her corner again XD
Back to top Go down
linny

linny

Number of posts : 185

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Sevensins wrote:
So what does the public think about rohan and the latest trade center implementation?

my first impression of it: hate it, cuz it'll attract bots
I'm fed up with games that are infested with bots

We'll see about the trade center...maybe there are good things about it...maybe not...who knows
Back to top Go down
http://spaces.msn.com/lin212
Megwin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:29 pm

We cant stop abusers but just dont help them buying them expensive items from shop i hate rich people buy easy ways in MMORPG
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 61

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:23 am

u cant really do anything about it.. they'll just come and bang bang GG!
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:41 am

well, they need $$$ to keep the game, it is a bussiness after all, dunno, i think it will be abused sooner than later
Back to top Go down
retarded

retarded

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:03 am

Oh well, it's a game feature and all we should do is to use it. After all, we are a community. Give and take! Laughing

Voljin
Back to top Go down
Wraith1978

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 am

Whats up 7sins, this is Yome on rohan My son told me to post here to get recrutied his name is Yomes
my ingame name is Yome, im a 20 mage right now, hoping to hit 30 by end of the week if not sooner
I'm message me ingame if u decide to let me join.

A little about my self.

I'm 30 years old....and I love to play RPG's I am very loyal to frineds as long as ppl dont lie to me.
if you have any other questions please feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on Rohan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Rohan!   Thoughts on Rohan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Rohan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: