Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A blast from the past.

Go down 
+2
6thSenSe
Sora
6 posters
AuthorMessage
uVii1

A blast from the past. Empty
PostSubject: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:19 pm

Unbelievable...

After we retired from 2moons I would have expected to see you in EU Dekaron 7sins and Veini..err.. I mean, Roxi.
Got tired of it quite quickly, thought ide have a look at Requiem and look who I ran into.
It's a small world sometimes...

Anyway, you pointed out that you were waiting for Rohan OB.
Looks quite promising, i've allready started mobilizing the forces to assist AoC in Rohan.
I'm still sorting out some old members of Church of Violence and some others of EU Dekaron's Section9 (The new CoV with 5 sub guilds on EU Dekaron.), but 6thsense and I will be here atleast from the start allready.
I've thought about moving them alltogether to Rohan just like the old alliance with CoV & Redemption, but I think (Depending on how many players are coming along) i'll accept your invitation and reinforce AoC for now.
Haven't catched you on msn yet and this account still requires approval so I thought I drop a hello message here.

Word has it AoC is allready quite hated and stands above many other guilds, to be honest I would have not expected less from you.
As we spilled blood on the battlefield as a alliance before, we shall now rise together as one.

Looking forward to the slaughtering just like the old days.

Yours sincerly,

uVii, Church of Violence
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Sweeet~ btw is me Kuro the nubie rogue in game. but aniways i welcome you here while the rest of our members are sleeping like pigs dreaming of who knows what. so ya! welcome to aoc and enjoy ur stay while u can! cuz we'll be busy staining our hands and body and weapons and armor suking on nubies blood and flesh! muhahaha.. "drool"
Back to top Go down
Roxi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:33 pm

hi uVii will add on msn nice to here ur contacting some of ur members form COV was sweet runing into u on reqium small world it is. There will b a lot of blood spilt on the battle fields and i know it will b the blood of our enemies you know us we r not violent gamers lmao we spread peace where ever we go hahahahaha tummy ache. Looking forwards to meeting up with some of the old friends from our former alliance OMG so many LOVE spreaders hehehehe. Will speak soon welcome to u let the good times roll.
Back to top Go down
Sevensins
Administrator
Administrator
Sevensins

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:40 am

Heya Uvii

sorry about that been mad busy so havnt been on msn will jump on there later today account is all activated for you.
OMG! it just gets better i love when i bum into old friends fuk we ownd hardcore on 2moons so glad to know more people i personally know from gaming our comin to join us it makes me feel sorry for the competion out there because i know how much BLOOD we spilt in other games and under our calm collective selves lies a KILLER....

Let me know the names of the other CoV's that register on forum and ill activate them also, nice to see you here uVii its been to long.

Seven.
Back to top Go down
6thSenSe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:17 pm

lol, tought u stopped with gaming sins =p..
havent seen u in ages^^ and i'm happy to meet uVii again few months ago =o)
well now i dont have that much time as i had at 2moons time, but i'll sure put max efford into rohan =D

best wishes!
pizdunce
Back to top Go down
Sevensins
Administrator
Administrator
Sevensins

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:38 am

heya 6th anthor balst from the past ill hook you up on forums now haha...nice to see you here also.
Me stop gaming come on , aside from Real life gaming is my life lmao.
Back to top Go down
robinforum

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:57 am

I sense hardcore gamers going to AoC... Razz
Back to top Go down
6thSenSe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:56 pm

haha =p ..
also veini is here?.. if so hey sexy^^,
cant wait.. but damn i work this week from monday to thursday mornings >.< then free till sunday^^
will get more free time for next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:47 am

loool, i spent a few days in 2moons but i did not get too hokked to it, i had a hunter lv43 dagger build, dunno if still exits XD, i made it in open beta times, nice to see cool players coming to streghten por ranks, welcome blood brothers
Back to top Go down
Roxi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:04 pm

hi 6th veini hear.Im undercover with a new identity...WICKED..GRIN...glad to see you have found us. Hope many more who we have played with in past and have had so much fun find a way to us hear on rohan. You get a big welcome from me hehehehehe.....ooh!!! go easy on the sexy thing lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past.   A blast from the past. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Chat :: Introduction-
Jump to: